Chef Hosea Rosenberg and his award-winning team is looking for a highly qualified Assistant Manager to join us in achieving the goal of promoting responsible culinary practices, serving outstanding food, and providing superior hospitality.
If you love the industry, love food, and have a passion to develop with a growing concept, working with the most exciting, and responsible cuisine in the country, send us your resume. We are looking for individuals with the following qualifications:
• 2 years minimum in high volume, upscale restaurants
• Extensive beer, wine, and spirit knowledge
• Adaptive, outside-the-box thinking
• Self-starter with attention to detail
• Passion for sustainability, local farming and ranching, and responsible sourcing
• Leader by example, not by dictation in all areas such as integrity, work ethic, and problem solving
• Technologically savvy and able to adapt into new and exciting uses to boost exposure
• Focus on high standards to meet and exceed financial goal
• Emphasis on continuous learning and development of the entire team and company
• Flexibility with work schedule and willingness to help the team when needed
Job may include, but not be limited to:
• Interviewing & Hiring of FOH staff members
• Oversee training of FOH staff
• Adapt the training program as a living piece of education for the entire staff
• Guide, direct, and correct FOH staff in developing good habits with a focus on efficiency and individuality
• Scheduling of FOH staff
• Supplies inventory and ordering
• Adhering to a budget
• Interpreting and utilizing a P & L
• Regular guest interaction during dining hours, and maintaining and developing our clientele
Help us take advantage of all that Colorado has to offer by joining our fantastic team, and helping define great food and great service. Position is a salaried position offering health benefits and vacation. All salaries are negotiated based on experience and background.
Please provide us with an updated resume and we will ask for a minimum of three references.