Full-time or part-time Bookkeeper with 1-2 years of experience working with multiple clients.
We are a fast-paced, woman-owned CPA and advisory firm (Greenwood Village).
Compensation: $15-$18 per hour plus generous benefits and PTO.
Are you ready to put your education into practice?
Do you have ample QuickBooks experience?
Do you have payroll input experience?
Do you have great attention to detail and accuracy?
Are you extremely organized AND time efficient?
Do you have strong problem solving and analytical skills?
Will you excel in working directly with our clients?
Our Firm began 17 years ago to provide a full range of tax, financial and management advisory services to closely held businesses and the professional individual. We stand out in providing management advisory and tax planning services far beyond the typical CPA practice for mid-sized businesses. While our profession focuses on numbers, we value each and every client, team member, and other professionals as people. This collaborative commitment is the key to our growth and the services we provide.
Specializing in retail, wholesale, construction, manufacturing, and personal service industries requires our team be strategic, flexible, quick learning, and high energy.
Extensive training available in a close knit work environment.
Bookkeeping—Weekly, monthly, and quarterly bookkeeping and payroll for a wide variety of clients
Tax Services--Income tax return preparation; tax research and planning; and sales and property tax reporting
Financial Services--Financial reporting, both business and personal; business valuations; bookkeeping services; budgeting and forecasting
Management Advisory Services--Information system evaluation; internal control; acquisition/sale of business; succession plans; business plans and loan packages; seminars & specialized training
If this sounds like the perfect job for you AND you meet the requirements below, we are looking to hire the right person immediately!
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Daily, weekly bookkeeping tasks such as Accounts Payable, Payroll, Reconciliations, etc.
- Serve clients in the construction, manufacturing, retail, wholesale, restaurant and professional services industries
- Work closely with clients
- Review accounting records of closely held businesses and make adjustments as necessary
- Compile financial statements in accordance with GAAP
- Associate's Degree in Accounting preferred, or professional bookkeeping credentials
- Team spirited
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Knowledge of accounting software such as QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online & Enterprise
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays at 90 days
- 401(k) with employer match
- Medical insurance paid in full for employee after 60 days of full time employment
Please reply with the following:
1. Cover letter requesting an interview explaining how your background, experience, skills, training, certifications make you the right candidate for this position.
2. Your resume.
3. Two business references.
4. Required compensation