Founded in 1975, MarketSource, Inc. became a subsidiary of Allegis Group, Inc. in 2004. Our Company's culture centers on our core values: Open Communication, Relationships, Serving Others and Work Ethic.
MarketSource clients rely on the innovative solutions that vertical-specific, subject matter experts consistently deliver. Our team members thrive in a welcoming atmosphere of diversity and inclusion, better than average salaries, and exemplary corporate practices.
MarketSource is based in Alpharetta, GA, and employs nearly 8,000 team members. In 2015, the Atlanta Journal Constitution named MarketSource a "Top 20 Workplace".
MarketSource is currently searching for a Brand Advocate to join our team.
The Brand Advocate position requires a solid understanding of the wireless smartphone industry and the ability to demonstrate key product features and benefits with extraordinary customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be responsible for proactively approaching customers in a retail environment and assisting with product sales. The position will also work closely with retail employees on explaining the benefits and features of the product.
These part time positions require 100% personality, dependability, professionalism, and a desire to have fun! The general hours are on the weekends during peak retail traffic times. This role incorporates a mixture of sales, training and brand advocacy and is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys smartphone technology and in person customer interaction.
* Driving product sales at assigned retail locations (2-3 locations per brand advocate) through customer interaction
* Train, educate and motivate customers and retail associates on why the product is the best choice for customers
* Effectively collect and communicate product information/data through appropriate channels
* Capture and submit store activities completed, product and promotional information, store and competitive insights, merchandising compliance. Product demonstration, merchandising, marketing, and advertising
* Build strong relationships with category managers and sales personnel and create brand advocates within the retailer
* Professionally representing MarketSource and its clients at all times
* Maintaining a sound knowledge of client's smartphone products
* Work with manager on strategies to increase product rate of recommendation within retailer.
* Increase visibility and value in client's products and services
* Must meet paid e-learning requirements
* Confidence in engaging customers in a national retail environment
* Ability to work on weekends
* Must have Smart Phone capability
* Wireless sales experience preferred
* 1-2 years of sales, marketing, customer service or event promotion experience a plus
* Passionate, committed, and high level of energy
* Must be a self-starter, energetic, and results driven
* Basic technical knowledge a requirement
* Reliable Internet access
Physical Job Requirements:
* Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items
* Requires the ability to move around the store and maneuver merchandise when necessary
* Walking and Standing
* Requires moving around the store to assist Customers
* Ability to carry demonstration table and event collateral and set up in store
* Identifying and reading reports
* Requires recognizing, identifying and using products and necessary reports
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled