LoDo Property Management Company seeks a full-time Building Engineer to perform a variety of semi-skilled and skilled work in maintaining, repair and alteration of the properties including but not limited
The Building Engineer will report to and work with the Director of Facilities.
Examples of Duties:
* Assist in maintaining and repairing the facilities equipment and buildings by performing electrical, plumbing, painting, heating and air conditioning, and mechanical repair work.
* Assist in the installation, adjustments, preventive maintenance, repair and inspection of the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment including boilers, water pumps, chiller, air conditioning units, exhaust fans, air filters, compressors, and cooling towers, etc.
* Repair and/or replace plumbing fixtures including sinks, toilets, faucets and piping; copper, PVC, black, etc.
* Perform carpentry work including the construction, installation, remodeling and repairing of cabinets, partitions, walls, windows, doors, roofs, foundations, and other as directed.
* Assist the Director of Facilities and the maintenance team in inspecting the facilities to identify building maintenance needs and safety issues.
* Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair a variety of floor coverings such as carpet, tile, linoleum and wood.
* Understand and operate a variety of mechanical tools and equipment such as power saws, power sanders, drills, air compressors, sewer augers, and various hand tools required for carpentry, plumbing, and maintenance work.
* Assist in performing grounds maintenance activities, such as sweeping and picking up trash.
* Read, interpret and understand sketches, diagrams and blueprints.
* Perform snow removal duties as needed.
* Assist in the repair and maintenance of electrical lighting systems and fixtures, such as changing ballast, transformers and bulbs.
* Assist in performing preventive maintenance activities, records and logs.
* Perform custodial duties as needed.
* Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required.
* 5+ years of experience in the full range of building maintenance, including electrical, plumbing, heating and air conditioning.
* High school diploma or GED supplemented by additional specialized technical training in building maintenance.
* Valid Colorado driver's license.
* Valid vehicle insurance.
Qualified candidates must submit a cover letter, resume, required compensation and potential starting date, to be considered for this position.