Plaza’s mission is to become the premier provider of mortgage loans by developing a distinct, sustainable competitive advantage through superior execution of a business philosophy that combines knowledge, technology, and
Our ideal candidate should be outgoing, hardworking, and maintain high levels of professionalism and ethics.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION:
Responsible for overseeing all bulk commitments including customer reporting, tracking bulk fulfillment both delivery and settlement, pair-offs, substitutions. Individual interacts and work well with appropriate individuals including correspondent division operations staff, sales executives, customers, secondary marketing, and accounting.
Responsible for set-up
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Plaza Home Mortgage.
- Participate with management and secondary in bulk introductory call to set expectations
- Draft and send commitment progress communications for meeting submission and purchase expirations.
- Track bulk fulfillments both submission and purchase to appropriate open trade.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Partner with the sales team to ensure operational demands are meeting customer’s expectations for bulk commitments and file flow process.
- Prepare reports for division and customer use to track bulks from initial commitment to fulfillment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communicate information from secondary used to create registration for correspondent to deliver files in PULSE.
- Track cancellations and denials for substitution or pair-off.
10. Communicate all roles with new expirations and pricing.
11. Maintain spreadsheet on all trades for the purchase review team’s reference to ensure purchase expirations.
12. Create management reports for correspondent score cards.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SECONDARY PURPOSE:
- Clearing hard stops.
- Daily assignments for set-up team.
- Follow-up on daily assignments
- Tracks volume and file delivery for the bulk.
- Documents written process flow
- Provides feedback to OCR for indexing standards.
- Train new set-up employees.
- Provides overflow set-up when volume dictates.
- Identify and flag system for closed loan delivery.
10. Monitor lock expiration report for files delivered to preserve lock.