With 14 national locations, we have multiple Business Development Account Executive roles open. We have openings in the following offices:
- Philadelphia, PA
- Dallas, TX
- Nashville, TN
- Denver, CO
- Chicago, IL
- Washington, DC
The primary goal of the Business Development Account Executive is to generate new business with prospective strategic partners while advocating to maintain existing customers.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Analyze market strategies to gain a competitive advantage in the D.C area
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, while calling upon other company sales resources to assist in solution development, proposal delivery, and implementation, as needed or as directed by management
- Communicate service value to potential OST clients
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.