Johnson Service Group (JSG) is hiring for a Staffing Business Development Manager.
The Staffing Business Development Manager position is within the JSG’s Knoxville Market and will give
you the opportunity to grow and be a part of our culture. We’ve spent the last 30 years developing our business and creating a rewarding performance environment in the staffing industry.
If you’re ambitious with an entrepreneurial passion, the JSG Knoxville Market could be right for you!
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required!
- 3+ years of staffing experience. Preferably in Engineering and Technical.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the planning, execution, cultivation, and monitoring of account acquisition and penetration of new clients. Activities include calling prospective clients regarding JSG services, building solid and profitable relationships with future clients, and conducting market research to identify target accounts through various sourcing means. The role will develop clients within the market and help lead and mentor new sales associates.
- Engage in client development activities. Activities include yet are not limited to: sourcing, initial client qualification, identifying potential end users/decision makers, establishing contact relationships, completing company and department profiles, identify cross selling opportunities, schedule and conduct new client visits (virtual or office), candidate marketing.
- Call prospective clients to obtain and/or close service agreements.
- Conduct follow up activities to ensure client satisfaction.
- Conduct market research and qualify target accounts within assigned market territories. Keep up to date with market trends and forecasting demands.
- Collaborate with Recruiter and Account Manager once a job order has been identified and obtained.
- Complete required reporting and paperwork on a timely basis.
- Develop new clients in the Market by providing JSG’s staffing services & solutions.
- Develop and execute daily plan.
- Leverage current CRM tool to track and maintain current and prospective clients.
- Participate in relevant industry associations and networking events in the area.
- Work with our Leadership, Sales, & Recruiting Staff to achieve successful onboarding of future clients and order fulfillment for our current client’s needs
JSG is an EEO/AA Employer