Business Process Analyst
Pay Rate $50 - $70/hr - depending on experience
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Denver, CO 80202
12 - 18 month contract tostart
This position will be responsible for business process improvements within our Electric Transmission organization spanning operations and construction processes. Job duties include design, development, integration and implementation of processes, programs and related solutions. Provides team and project leadership to facilitate continuous process improvement and change management.
- Lead cross functional teams to plan and manage process improvement projects to successful implementation
- Facilitates teams through requirements definition, process development, and implementation planning and project execution meetings
- Able to explore and articulate key business issues, clarify project objectives and linkage to key business objectives to define project scope
- Perform gap analysis and prepare business case for change (benefits and costs)
- Define process flows, procedures, supporting tools, training requirements, and key performance measures
- Organize detailed project team work plans for development and implementation of solutions
- Manage delivery of project scope, objectives, project plans and deadlines
- Gain organizational buy-in and communicate the critical elements of process improvement solutions to management and employee stakeholders.
- Collaborate with business process owners to ensure process implementation includes alignment of organizational structure, roles, responsibilities, performance measures and training plans for employees and teams.
- Create change management plans for process improvement projects which integrate organizational and technology changes. Effectively manage and assist others in managing change.
- Organize information and story-lines through effective presentations to seek approvals, support budget requests, and articulate accomplishments o Narratives; data analysis; team and leadership communications clarity o Process documentation, flowcharts, etc.