We are searching for a passionate, caring, and reliable individual to provide in home care to the nicest elderly gentlemen you will ever meet. The home has multiple pets, so any allergies should be considered before applying.
- Daily tasks may include but certainly are not limited to; Dressing, bathing, toilet use, grooming, medication administration, daily exercises, feeding, general cleaning like dishes and dusting, laundry.
- A few hours a day will be spent in a companionship role. This includes playing card games, board games, and puzzles.
- Rare trips to doctor appointments or other similar needs.
- Valid driver's license. A vehicle with insurance is a HUGE plus.
- Must be able to assist in transferring a 150 pound six foot man.
- CPR Certification. (This can be arranged for after employment but is a MUST for choking training.)
- Previous caregiver experience favored but is not mandatory.
- 25-35 hours a week.
- Monday - Friday
- Exact daily hours are flexible and will be set upon hiring.
- Rare few hours on weekends. (Extra compensation for any hours over weekly agreed upon hours.)
- $12.50-$16.00 per hour to start. (Depending on previous experience and training.)
- Every two weeks, payday will be agreed upon and set.
- Salary plus. (We will agree upon weekly hours and pay. You will be paid that amount every two weeks. If you work extra hours then you will be paid for the extra hours on top of your regular salary.)
Our previous caregiver was with us for almost 2 years and we look forward to having our next for at least that long.
Must be able to start by the end of May.
To begin the process, please email a resume. Include details about any caregiver experience or why you think you would be a good caregiver. As this is our home, after the first interview, we will perform a simple background check and check at least 2 personal and 2 work references.
We do not want to be contacted by any agencies. Thank you.