Serendipity Catering is a fast growing catering company in the Denver Metro area looking for delivery drivers. If you have a good attitude and are eager and willing to work hard, we want to talk to you!
We provide a fun work environment where experience is NOT necessary but welcomed and preferred. Job growth and promotion from within is highly encouraged.
Respond to this posting with your qualifications and tell us why you would be a good addition to our team. Please email your resume including three professional references (references will be checked as part of the hiring process). We are a tight-knit team looking for a great teammate.
Entry level position, willing to train. Part time and full time positions available, competitive wages.
Delivery Driver Expectations:
- Job includes packing up food safely and transporting it to client location
- Detail oriented and timely
- You must be able to maintain a friendly and helpful attitude at all times
- Must have a flexible schedule and availability to work weekends
- Comfortable driving large vans
Requirements for Drivers:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have a working phone with GPS capabilities and pictures
- Clean, professional appearance
- No lifting restrictions
- Reliable email/phone needed communication for scheduling
- Reliable transportation to/from work required
- Good driving record: No DUI's, or felonies, No more than two citations in the preceding two years
- Must come to work timely in all weather conditions;
- Strong work ethic
- Must work well with others