Join the Covenant Transport family as a CDL A Driver!
We’re proud of our humble beginnings when, in 1986, the Parker family started Covenant Transport with just 25 trucks and50 trailers. Today, we’re focused on leading the industry with quality and integrity. To this day we pride ourselves on our fearlessness and determination to go the extra mile one decision at a time.
Due to continued accelerated growth, Covenant Transport is seeking Class-ACDL Driverswilling to team in multiple markets!
As a Class-A CDL Truck Driver, your responsibilities will include regional driving responsibilities of hauling, handling and transportation of bulk commodities. Other details include:
- Hazmat endorsed team drivers make 52-56 CPM based on experience
- Drivers without Hazmat make 46-52 CPM based on experience (plus Covenant will pay for your Hazmat endorsement)
- Hazmat Team Drivers with at least 1 year of OTR experience get a guaranteed minimum of $1,000 per week
- Home-time is 2 days earned for every 12 days out (plus Covenant offers a Home-Time Guarantee that pays an extra $100/day late if you are home late)
- Weekly miles range between 4,000 & 6,000 with an average of 5,000
- Once you’ve run as an OTR team for 60 days, you are eligible to apply for a route in the Engineered or Refrigerated division