Join our Groendyke Transport Family as a CDL A Tanker Driver!
We bring more than 80 years of expertise to liquid bulk shipping operations. To this day we pride ourselves
Due to continued accelerated growth, Groendyke is seeking CDL Drivers in multiple markets.
Regional & Local Routes Available in Denver
APPLY NOW for the opportunity to drive for the best.
As a Class A CDL Truck Driver, your responsibilities will include regional
and/or local driving responsibilities of hauling, handling and transportation of liquid or bulk
commodities, including hazardous materials. Dedicated out & back routes with more home time as an added bonus.
Driver Perks -- What We Offer:
• Competitive compensation of $50,000-70,000
• 5 day work week, Set same days off & Home every night
• Natural beauty of CO landscape and over the mountain views
• Hazmat & TWIC Reimbursement
• Constantly updating our truck fleet & safety equipment
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• Life and Short-term Disability Insurance
• 401(k) plan and company match
• Quarterly safety incentive plan
• Valid Class A CDL Truck Driver License
• 2 Years' Tractor Trailer experience
• Minimum of 23 years of age
• Acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR)
• Driver must be physically capable of performing required work
• Professional and Mature Attitude
Achieving the utmost in bulk carrier value has been our tradition since 1932, when Harold C. Groendyke founded our company. Today, we continue this tradition under the leadership of his son, Chairman and CEO John D. Groendyke.
The reason people choose a career here is simple: Groendyke Transport is a place where professionalism is sought, recognized, and rewarded.
As we grow, we continue to hire a broad variety of people to perform the many jobs necessary in providing superior services to our customers.