Position: CDL Driver - End Dump, Side Dump, Low Boy
Thanks to our continued growth, Hudspeth & Associates, Inc. www.hudspethinc.com is currently hiring to fill multiple full-time CDL Driver positions based out of our Englewood, CO Office. This is local work (home nightly). Pay is Competitive and benefits included after 2 months are - Employer paid portion of: Health Insurance for the whole family, Vision, Dental, 401K, paid Holidays (July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year) Life Insurance, sick time and weather day accrual, and more! Must be willing to submit to and pass background and/or drug test
• Learn our company's safety program and perform safe practices at all times.
• Pickup and or Deliver loads safely and efficiently from various Construction and Demolition sites to customer projects or disposal facilities.
• Ensure delivery records are processed appropriately.
• Maintain good customer relations by acting in a professional and courteous manner
• Be a team player and maintain a positive attitude with other team members
• Communicate with Civil and Demolition Superintendents, Shop Manager, other drivers, and customers to provide best-in-class service.
• Visually inspect all loads to ensure safe transport
• Perform daily preventative truck maintenance and inspection report any issues to supervisor
• Demonstrate reliable work ethic and self-motivation. Ensure environmental and DOT requirements are followed
Qualifications and Skills
• Valid CDL Class A with following endorsements preferred:
o (H) or (X) HASMAT Endorsement
o (N) Tanker Vehicle Endorsement (Tanker)
o ICBC – Heavy Haul Endorsement
• Able to work 40-60 hours a week
• Available to work some Saturdays
• Motor vehicle record (MVR) with safe driving record)
• Active DOT Medical Card
• Clean criminal background
• Must complete a drug screen
• Capable of working outside in all weather conditions and in elevated areas
• Ability to walk, climb, grasp, stand and balance
• Frequently lift 10 pounds; occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to sit and stand for extended time, walking, stooping, kneeling, climbing and balancing
• Ability to understand and follow instructions
• Ability to perform strenuous work in varying weather condition
These are full-time positions working directly with our company instead of working through a temporary staffing agency. Hourly pay is competitive and is based on experience and certifications. No resumes or referred candidates for a fee will be accepted from any staffing agencies or third-party recruiters.
Hudspeth & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Easy Ways to Apply:
1) Apply through Craigslist and remember to include a resume or fill out your work experience and make sure you provide your contact information.
2) Send an email to rrobertson-at-hudspethinc.com with your resume and current contact information, or you can just let me know your contact information, work experience including dates of employment, your endorsement types, references, etc.
3) Apply in person M-F at our office located at 4775 S. Santa Fe Circle, Englewood, CO 80110 between the hours of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm