At Uncorked Kitchen Instead of focusing on only dining, as a restaurant traditionally does, or solely on instruction,
Uncorked Kitchen is hiring a Chef Instructor who must be able to deliver an exceptional cooking and dining experience, while providing an entertaining, educational, and completely unique food experience that allows our customers to participate, learn, and share together.
• Must have outgoing personality and be the life of the party, must be engaging and be able to get those around you to get excited about food, cooking, dinning, and the magic of the kitchen environment
• Be unique, interactive, engaging, gourmet, educational, imaginative, adventurous, full of laughter, and live for creating experiences that are both shared and worth sharing.
• Be able to offer a totally unique cooking and dinning experience
• 2 Years kitchen operations experience (in a fine dining environment, preferred).
• Culinary degree or equivalent Sous Chef experience considered in lieu of degree.
• Valid Food Handlers / Food Managers Certification.
• Familiarity with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Demonstrated successful teaching and/or training experience
To be considered please answer the following question in a cover letter and attach a résumé:
- What does a unique kitchen experience mean to you?