• Minimum of 5 years operations experience
• Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
• Minimum of 1 years of experience managing profit & loss and key
• A valid fire arms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Ability to routinely lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Must be 21 years of age
• 5 years of operations experience transportation/logistics or money processing
• Expert knowledge of business and customer needs
• Expert knowledge of business development techniques
• Expert knowledge in process improvement methodologies
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. Brink’s provides an outstanding total compensation package for this position. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer to eligible employee’s medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. We also offer a 401(k) Plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.