Job title: Client Service Specialist
Job Objective reporting to Vice President, the Client Service Specialist is responsible for providing cross-departmental support for Allied services, products and clients. The primary function of this position will be client support, Repair, SLA Credits, MACD request, Billing, working with customer Portals, act as a floating PM when one is out as well as data Entry in our CRM. This role interfaces daily with Allied staff, vendors and client contacts.
• Client Interaction: provide unparalleled customer support while responding to general client requests.
• Project Management: Order Entry to suppliers as well as daily follow up when a PM is sick or on vacation.
• Portal Entry: work closely with our customer's supplier to do general MACD requests.
• Daily monitoring and posting: upload internal and external documents to client portals based on agreed upon business rules.
• Cross-Functional Team Support: support additional requests and assignments across other Allied departments.
• A Bachelor's degree in business, business intelligence, information technology or related field.
• Excellent communication skills. Comfortable interacting with and presenting to superiors, colleagues and clients of various levels.
• Strong organizational, project management and customer service skills.
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
• Advanced expertise in Excel, PowerPoint and Word required.
• Exceptional attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to work within tight and often-changing deadlines.
• A commitment to self-sufficiency and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Intellectual curiosity, innovation, high standards, adherence to deadlines.
• Direct experience within the telecom, cable/satellite TV and consumer electronics sectors is a plus.
Please Submit Resume And Cover Letter With Salary Requirements.
Typical pay for this type of work