The Business Entity
At Cisco, our strategy has empowered dozens of Global Service Providers to capture the many growth opportunities made possible by the Internet of Everything. We have enabled service providers to transform the experience, transform the business and transform the architecture with cloud-based capabilities. We leverage our assets to solve our Service Provider’s critical challenges. Do you want to help with this change? You can have the ability to manage market transitions in Mobility, Web, Media, Cloud, Cable, NGN, and Video!
We have an exciting Client Services Manager opportunity on our team! In this role you will be an integral part of the Services Sales and Charter Communications Account Team and will report to the Client Services Executive. You will manage all aspects of the Charter Operation Franchise with multiple, matrix support resources, including service bureau for support contracts, professional services consultants and align to the video service delivery support program value. Core competencies include influential leadership, strategic territory account management, relationship development, communications skills, resource management, consultative/solution selling, contracts negotiation and overall customer satisfaction.
Role & Responsibilities
In the Client Services Manager role, you will be instrumental in Cisco’s objective of services led interactions. as a key differentiator to maximize the value of Cisco to our customers and partners.
• You will attend Customer meetings, Executive briefings, Internal Strategy meetings
• Strategic account planning with Charter Communication Sales and Customer Advocacy teammates,
• Manage to business plan
• Weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasting
• Consistent territory communications with consulting, direct sales team and engineering teammates, inside sales team members, and service delivery management
• Regular external meetings with business partners management and individual contributors
• Partner with Cisco Commercial Finance, Legal, Customer Service, Sales Operations, US Domestic and Global team members
• Creation and Execution of Service Sales Strategy
• BA/BS, post graduate education is a plus but not required.
• 7+ years of outside sales experience in the high tech industry is required.
• Ideal candidates would have sold solutions into the Service Provider market place including professional services and hardware.
• Must have previous experience working in Service Providers and or selling directly to Service Providers, marketplace integrators and or overlay/support roles.
• Experience building Key Executive relationships with CXO's and CXO influencers in the Service Provider Industry are a plus.
• Previous consulting and/or management experience is preferred.
• An understanding of Cisco cross -functional business structure, go-to-market strategy and services/products is beneficial but not required.
• Business travel is 20-40% annually.
• Solid computer skills and use of Microsoft Office is required.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco!