NOW HIRING Clinical Staff in Centennial, CO!
Have you wanted to be a part of changing the face of healthcare as we know it? Have you wanted to use your compassion towards work that truly makes a difference in the lives of thousands of patients seeking a heightened level of care? MedEval is now hiring in Centennial to add to its nationwide team of change agents who are at the center of helping patients find a new road to wellness and relief today!
As one of the fastest-growing medical cannabis evaluation and education centers across the US, our more than 30 clinics across 14 states are looking for a new group of compassionate, professional team members that understand that the best healthcare comes from the relationship you build with each individual patient.
The selected candidates are responsible for:
• Communicating the value of our services with patients either in person or over the phone;
• Interacting with patients before, during and after all appoints to ensure full satisfaction in services;
• Providing educational support to patients who are new to cannabinoid therapy (training in this area will be provided by our national training team);
• Organizing appointment schedule and communicating with physicians throughout the day on upcoming patient visits;
• Inputting and managing data within the electronic health records platform;
• Ensuring that all payment and billing tasks are completed on time, accurate and sent to the appropriate parties; and
• Liaising with 3rd parties for partnership opportunities in the community.
What You Bring:
• Previous experience in an outpatient clinical setting;
• A compassionate nature for patients in need of treatment;
• A professional and accountable attitude;
• A self-starter with the desire to exceed expectations;
• Experience with cannabinoid therapy is not necessary but an asset;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Typing skills are needed
This opportunity is Centennial based
We need somebody to start immediately!
• Our clinic is open a few days a week but additional work is available for the successful candidates on additional days the clinic is closed.
• If you believe you are just what we are looking for, submit your resume and cover letter today! Due to the quantity of applications, we will only be able to respond to qualified applications.