We are hiring for the following location:
Duties include but not limited to:
- Electronic filing of clinical reports, case management notes, incident reports, court documents and other miscellaneous documents.
- Answers phones in a friendly, warm and courteous manner. Uses appropriate greetings and relays messages promptly and completely.
- Mailing/faxing/emailing/scanning. Meets legal correspondence deadlines.
- Greets clients/visitors appropriately. Notifies staff when visitors arrive, helps situate visitors in appropriate meeting rooms, while making staff, clients and visitors feel welcome.
- Be aware of staff's daily whereabouts and assist in problem solving when crisis situations arise.
- Maintaining facility cleanliness: cleaning, vacuuming, mopping and disposing of trash.
- Processing of weekly billing and various daily/weekly reports.
- Provides support to all clinical & agency staff when needed.
- Provides support to agency partners as needed.
Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
WE ARE LOOKING TO FILL THIS POSITION IMMEDIATELY!
Applicants must BE PROFESSIONAL, be 21 years of age, able to pass a criminal background check and hold a valid Colorado driver's license or the ability to obtain one.
This non-profit organization is a dynamic, fast paced work environment with strong team connections. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, PTO and sick leave, as well as 403(b) retirement plan w/ match.