CNC Level II Machinist - Tag Team Manufacturing
Compensation: Dependent Upon Experience and Skill Level
Critical Job Skills and Experience:
* Proficient in set up and operating vertical and horizontal CNC Mills (Fanuc Controls)
*Able to read and edit G Code
* Experienced with metal removal techniques for aluminum, steel and plastics etc.
* Excellent at reading detailed engineering drawings and interpreting key dimensions, finishes, etc.
* Ability to set up jobs quickly and accurately, minimizing run times and delivering the best quality
*Experience with new tooling, high speed cutting and current tool holding methods
* Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on profitability
* Excellent communication, both written and verbal
* Team Oriented
Health Benefits available to full time employees after 90 days include: healthcare, dental, short term disability, paid holidays, and one personal day.
Full Time employee benefits after 1 year include: paid vacation and 401K.
About Tag Team Manufacturing:
We're a 29 year young manufacturing company that supports the aerospace, medical device, and computer storage industries. We value integrity, quality components and quality customer service, and we hire team oriented people.
Please go to www.tagteammfg.com to learn more about us.
We'd love to explore your "fit" for our organization, so please send your resume in and let's talk.