- Follow company provided service schedule for your specific route
- Follow company safety standards while on the job and while operating company provided vehicle
- Access rooftops from the outside with the use of an extension ladder
- Update work order notes for specific locations on route
- Ability to communicate verbally and electronically in a professional manner both with coworkers and customers
- Overnight travel is required. 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. Position requires extensive overnight travel during 2 weeks on. Lodging allowance is provided.
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test
- 1-2 years of related experience preferred, but not required (handyman, facilities, mechanical, HVAC or roofing/construction)
- Ability to read and write in English in order to complete day to day paperwork
- Must have valid driver's license with at least a 3yr driving history
- NO DUIs or suspensions
- Absolutely no fear of heights, must have 32ft extension ladder experience
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a daily basis
- Company provided vehicle
- Health and Dental Insurance and Simple IRA after 60 days
- Lodging expenses and gas paid for overnight travel
- Uniform T-shirts and hats provided
ALL APPLICANTS MUST FILL OUT AN APPLICATION IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
Visit our website http://www.nationalfilterservice.com/opportunities.html to complete an application.