We need an experienced and responsible Common Laborer to join our growing Heavy Civil Engineering & Mining Company. We offer competitive pay, a generous benefits package, and opportunities for advancement.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Operate hand and power tools, skid loaders, and other tools as directed by management.
• Clean and prepare job sites as needed, including removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches.
• Shovel materials to and from job sites.
• Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
• Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
• Loan and unload materials from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
• Report incidents immediately to safety director, foreman or HR in accordance with incident reporting procedures established by the Company.
• Travel out of town to work on remote job sites as directed by management.
• Per diem available for out of town travel.
• Other tasks as needed by management.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Valid driver's license
• One of more years of experience in similar positions
• Ability to travel out of town during the week or on weekends
• Ability to lift heavy materials, equipment, etc
• Ability to work in all weather
• Excellent stamina
• Drug test
• High school diploma or equivalent
• MSHA & OSHA Hazwoper Certifications