Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Knowledge of computer programs including current Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Office products, DameWare, Norton Ghost, Helpdesk ticketing software
· Demonstrated knowledge using and troubleshooting various applicationssuch as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Visio, Project and web based applications.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal/customer service skills
· Good organizational skills
· Ability to know your audience and communicate with all levels of the organization
· Ability to configure Outlook and solve Outlook configuration issues such as views, calendar-sharing, email rules, data migration, etc.
· Ability to lift and carry computers and computer monitors (up to 25 lbs.)
· Ability to listen, assess and respond to urgent issues
· Ability to perform with superior service, reflecting a positive company image while sustaining a positive attitude with those you interact with; always going above and beyond to help others out, regardless of their position or department.
· Ability to adhere to the highest standards of quality while continually performing at the highest possible level.
· Ability to work under the pressure of and meet deadlines.
· Demonstrated proficiency as a self-motivated professional.
· Ability to use discretion in the handling of confidential data.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and adhere to proper change control policies and practices.
· Effectively operate within a multi-tasking environment.
Education, Certification/License & Work Experience
· Associates Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
· 1-2 years of related experience Desktop Support role preferred
· Comp TIA A+ Certification, preferred
· Microsoft MCITP: Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician Certification, preferred
· Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification, preferred