Operating from multiple locations, SEFNCO Communications has the ability to provide single source engineering, construction, and management
The role of the Construction Supervisor is to direct and lead field crews in all phases of project construction.
• Direct and schedule field crews
• Project research for projects to include:
• List of site assets
• Define labor and materials for project
• Permitting needs
• Infrastructure and Node or plant connection points
• Locate service needed
• City, County and State requirements or restrictions
• Daily Development of Project Packet to include project detail, maps, images and supporting files for review by other SEFNCO resources.
• Network and asset knowledge and planning to include Aerial & Underground assets and network inventory knowledge.
• Companywide safety practices, policies and training
• Safety violation enforcement and disciplinary action reviews
• Safety training and compliance
• Field work as needed to support primary duties to include walking of sites
• Base knowledge of aerial and underground construction
• Practical knowledge of Network operations and associated inventory for both RF and Fiber networks
• Help with staff training and process and procedures development for this team
• Ongoing staff training
• Shop asset management (fleet, equipment, facilities, etc.)
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Valid US Drivers license
• Clean driving record
• Lift and carry up to 70 lbs
• Ability to read and understand maps, drawings and diagrams for project build process
• Highly organized person and can show planning and processes to support daily work
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products - Outlook, Excel, Word, Etc. . .
• Ability to become proficient with customer "Host Systems"
• Understanding or RF and Fiber network architectures
• Ability to manage multiple staff members
• Can interface with customers on/off site as required
• Professional and effective leader
• Effective Project Manager (ability to manage multiple projects at one time)
• Practical and conceptual thinking as related to project descriptions and needs.
• Excellent verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced high volume work environment
• Dependable, flexibility to work weekends and holidays, as needed
• Ability to be on-call, as needed.
• Work independently under minimal supervision
• Competitive wage
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Life Insurance/AD&D
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your resume via this posting RE: Construction Supervisor_METR
No Calls or Recruiters. Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
SEFNCO participates in E-Verify and E-Screen.