East West Bank is one of the largest independent banks headquartered in California serving consumers and businesses throughout the U.S. and Greater China. With over 130 locations worldwide including California, Texas,New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, Washington, and Greater China – East West Bank is committed to helping their customers’ enterprises succeed. At East West Bank, we build bridges that provide an important financial link, turning opportunities into growth and prosperity.
We are currently seeking a Consumer Banking Regional Manager. The Consumer Banking Regional Manager will lead a team of world class branches to provide a top notch customer experience while re-inventing the banking experience. The Consumer Banking Regional Manager will make it their mission to develop and implement retail banking strategies that will elevate the branches’ brand within a specific geographic area. Responsible for sales and service; expense, operations, and credit controls; an advocate for community leadership; a partner in human resource management; and a role model for meeting financial and compliance standards within their region.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Expand, implement and lead ground- breaking retail banking strategies within the region
- Deliver on sales volumes and revenue targets in the region as agreed with Senior Executives.
- Manage branch real estate strategy for the region.
- Execute Bank initiatives in the region.
- Monitor competitor activities and programs, and identify product, marketing and other opportunities to share with Senior Executives.
- Manage and inspire branch network associates in the region, including career development, performance management and recognition
- Lead with focus on sales and service and show coaching of Branch Managers and Business Development Officers.
- Service and sell to clients via escalations or complex sales referred by Branch Managers, and participate in sales calls with Small Business or Commercial partners as appropriate
- Act as a community leader for the bank
- Champion a customer centric culture across region.
- Manage risk and compliance for branches in the region.
- Understands and demonstrates East West Bank’s core values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be considered, we are seeking the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of Consumer Banking and/or Sales experience.
- 5 years of management and/or coaching experience.
- Strong business acumen.
- Broad knowledge of various industries.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prioritize and manage large volumes of work and meet time sensitive deadlines.
East West Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.