Contact Center Supervisor
A premier local contact center is looking to add a supervisor to their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a supervisor looking for a new opportunity
in a great environment, or a senior contact center agent or team lead to make a move to the next level. This is a state of the art facility with a super company culture. If this is exciting to you, please see the details below and reach out to us to schedule a time to speak to the recruiter!
- Directly oversee daily activities in the contact center.
- Assign daily tasks to contact center representatives.
- Organize and prioritize daily work flows.
- Handle escalated calls and resolve issues.
- Monitor call activity and collaborate with workforce management to best utilize available resources.
- Participate in team building activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years customer service experience with 2 years in a senior or leadership role.
- Must speak and write English fluently/Bi-lingual a plus.
- Must have the flexibility to accommodate a schedule that includes evening and weekend hours.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Proficiency in standard office software to include Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Strong analytical skills/sound judgement with the ability to make decisions.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills, and resource management experience.