GM Financial is currently hiring Credit Review Analysts II in Fort Worth, TX.
Join the Team Today!
The Credit Review Analyst II is responsible for performing independentand unbiased monitoring and assessments of the company’s underwriting and funding activities. This team member will work closely with the Dealer segments by monitoring compliance and proactively addressing non-compliant areas in order to develop corrective action plans.
- Apply auto finance experience, corporate policies, procedures and departmental research to accurately identify loan origination deficiencies. Utilize results to make appropriate, formal recommendations and suggestions for reducing, eliminating or monitoring origination practices.
- Identify origination weaknesses and recommend change when necessary.
- Assist in the development and support of models, analysis, and reporting related to the soundness of credit and collection activities.
- Monitor, analyze and summarize compliance with origination policies.
- Create reports for management with viable recommendations for improvement of business operations, efficiencies, and internal controls.
- Ensure project/review completion by understanding project expectations and deadlines, overcoming obstacles and communicating progress, delays and issues to management.
- Coach, mentor, and assist fellow team members to establish a consistent level of quality, accuracy and compliance to departmental standards internal controls.
- Assist the Credit Review Manager with the distribution of incoming work.
- Bachelor’s degree in related business field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years automobile lending experience is required.
- Credit review experience in consumer lending environment that is highly dependent on credit scoring preferred.
Credit & Underwriting Professionals, Submit Your Profile Now.