The KNA CRM Manager reports to the Executive Vice President of Product Management and Marketing Professional and is responsible for managing Kärcher North America's use of the Kärcher global CRM system,
including user support, system enhancements and testing, reporting and data management to ensure sustained use and maximize business benefit of the system. This person will work closely with the global CRM Management team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Become a senior member of the Product Management and Marketing Professional Team, providing input and expertise to ensure Kärcher North America meets objectives as defined.
• Define and embed standard processes and operational tasks into CRM to replace pre-existing offline practices (e.g. Campaign Management, Lead Management, Complaint Management, Opportunity Management) where the functionality is available within CRM
• Act as primary contact for support and ongoing program drivers. Solve local issues and trigger escalations to Global CRM Team when necessary; conduct consultation hours and regular system reviews to ensure and enhance user adoption
• Maintain and develop a suite of standard and ad-hoc management reports and dashboards to provide insight and drive strategy
• Manage CRM system development for North American users; working as part of international project team to ensure requirements are understood and met through program of incremental releases
• Maintain CRM database; ensure data is acquired, managed and used in a controlled, responsible and compliant manner in accordance with legislative requirements
• Manage processing of data into and out of CRM system in a systematic and structured manner.
• High level of technical CRM system skills; experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM a significant advantage
• Experience with SAP preferred
• Excellent communication skills with ability to exchange information and ideas at both senior stakeholder and technical expert level
• User training experience and ability to influence positive user behavior
• Database management and 3rd party database sourcing experience
• Excellent analytical and report-development skills
• Have a structured Working Style with a strong orientation toward Process.
• IT knowledge / Computer literate
• Language skills (English)
• Practical Business Experience and/or Understanding to transfer benefits to Sales, Service, Marketing and Customer Care
• Change management experience and strong, proven ability to lead teams