• High school education or equivalent
• Some college or equivalent preferred, but not required.
• 6 months to 1 year of work experience in a customer-facing role. (retailor food service, etc).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Good listening skills
• Must type at least 35 wpm net.
• Adaptability—Able and willing to adapt to changing priorities and responsibilities. Able to adjust personal style to changing environment. Maintains focus and intensity and remains calm, optimistic and persistent, even under adversity.
• Communication (Verbal and/or Written)—Able to clearly present information through the spoken and/or written word, influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances, listens well, able to write clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
• Culture Alignment—Supports a culture that fosters high standards of professionalism and ethics, behaves in a fair, ethical, and respectful manner.
• Customer Focus (Internal and External)—Dedicated to keeping customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationship with customers and gains their trust and respect. Communicates with customers in a warm, helpful and professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
• Job Knowledge—Knows, understands and appropriately applies the technical /soft skills, methods and processes required for the position. Able to learn, retain and apply information to the job. Keeps current with new and/or updated program information, trends and developments in field. General knowledge of windows-based applications and ability to navigate a computerized information system.
• Problem Solving-Systematically breaks apart complex problems and identifies the underlying causes. Identifies trends and sees causes and consequences. Generates a variety of alternative techniques or methods to resolve issues and/or solve problems.
• Teamwork—Able to work effectively with others to generate a positive, productive and informed work environment. Is united in the collective purpose.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy.
A wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), Concentrix is a leader in high-value global business services. It partners with its clients to deliver end-to-end customer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements. The global business services firm transforms the customer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer interaction. Based in 24 countries with a staff of more than 54,000 who speak 40+ languages, Concentrix offers industry expertise in 10 industries: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail & e-Commerce, Government & Public Sector, Media & Communications, Automotive and Travel, Transportation & Tourism.