- Qualified candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Prior in-bound Call Center experience and/or prior customer service experience with heavy phone volume and data entryrequired
- Strong demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Strong verbal communications, problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to accurately type 35 corrected WPM
- Ability to follow directions and catch on quickly
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting.