Agency Customer Service Representative and Producer
Our busy agency is looking a licensed CSR and Producer to work in busy Brighton office with existing clients and help market for new business. We will provide the tools necessary to be successful, you just need to provide the dedication. We will train you on company's products or services for the purpose of securing sales appointments for agents or Agency Producers. This job is full-time for the right candidates who show the ability to increase sales. This individual could also become an Associate Agent if you are achieving excellence. This is a career opportunity not just a job.
Core Job Duties
Core job duties include, but are not limited to:
* Answering phone and professionally working with existing client base.
* Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone and or in person in order to secure appointments for agent/Producer follow-up.
* Obtain prospect information such as name, address, and payment method, and current insurance and risk information.
* Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
* Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
* Telephone or write letters in response to correspondence from customers, or to follow up on initial sales contacts.
* Maintain records of contacts and activity.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* As experience grows you will need to be able to run office in absence of Agent or Producer.
* Communication: Has acceptable verbal communication skills.
* Attention to detail in processing client policy changes and new business.
* Teamwork: Accepts feedback when offered, and works well with others.
* Business Results: Has ability to meet individual performance, metrics, and goals
* Drive and Productivity: Is able to bring about great results from ordinary circumstances: prepare for problems and opportunities in advance: undertake additional responsibilities and respond to situations as they arise without supervision.
* Innovation: Accepts innovation and improvement recommendations.
* Must be able to become licensed in Property, Casualty and Life Insurance.