PASSENGER SERVICE AGENTS
Integrated Airline Services, Inc (“IAS”) is HIRING Passenger Service Agents at our Denver International Airport (DIA) location .
Passenger Service Agents are responsible for providing customer service, ticketingand those activities related to boarding and deplaning passengers and baggage areas.
Full-time and Part-time positions available.
- Must be able to Pass Drug Test and 10-year Background Check
- Must be able to secure an Airport Security Badge with Denver International Airport
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn with bags weighing up to 75 lbs
- No Experience Required ( Paid Training will be Provided )
- Completes activities, associated paperwork and/or computer entries related to boarding and/or deplaning passengers
- Keys passenger information into the ticketing reservation system
- Assists passengers with reservations, ticketing, and adjustments to itinerary
- Greets passengers and provides necessary travel and gate information
- Keep passengers informed and make announcements to ensure important information is communicated about itineraries, flights and luggage
- Coordinates with internal resources to ensure passenger information is processed and flights are dispatched on –time
- Accepts passenger luggage and creates and affixes bag labels to ensure proper delivery.
- All other duties assigned.
IAS offers competitive benefit packages. Pay commensurate with experience.
If you meet these requirements and interested on the Passenger Service Agent position, you must apply in person below or email Erika Sanchez
Integrated Airline Services, Inc.
Monday – Friday: 8am - 5pm
26200 E. 75th AveDenver, CO 80249Tel: (303) 342-9689
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour