- Role would include scheduling appointments, showing apartments, processing applications, handling tenant requests and other duties related to the field of property management.
- This is a full time position (40 hours per week) Monday through Friday 9:00am -- 6:00pm, and frequent Saturdays from 10am -- 5pm.
- Being self-motivated with strong organizational skills and attention to detail are needed for success in this position.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-pased environment, communicate verbally and in writing with prospects, guests and residents, the ability to use our property management software and other computer programs. Prior customer service and/or leasing experience preferred.
- Provide a positive experience and great customer service to our current residents and all guests
- Scheduling appointments, showing and leasing apartments to prospective renters
- Marketing follow-up calls and emails to prospects that have contacted us for rental information or viewed an apartment
- There will also be a variety of communication and administrative tasks.
- If you are a hard-working dedicated professional, organized and friendly with a successful track record in sales and/or customer service please apply immediately.
If interetested, apply immediately. Contact Sheila Goetsch 651-688-9888
We are an equal opportunity employer.