Other qualities include:
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proof reading skills
- Values the job and the company
- Ability to work independently
- Highly proficient on a computer (Word, Excel, Outlook and other Web Applications)
- Marketing, print, or promotional marketing products experience is a plus
- Comfortable in an open office
Prior administrative or customer service experience is required.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your resume and cover letter to Steve Bocher, and please include "CFM Admin" in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!