LockState is currently looking for a full-time Customer & Technical Support Representative. This position will handle incoming customer service & support calls, tickets, and live chat. Ideal candidates will have previous customer service and phone support experience, be technically minded, have no fear of repairing your own electronics, and possess a basic knowledge of networking. This is a great chance to join a growing company in a very exciting industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Inbound customer and technical support calls -- many of which involve helping customers connect their Wi-Fi devices to the internet, use of our online portal and general troubleshooting.
* Management of ticketing system
* Responding to live chat requests
* Basic repairs to defective products -- as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Minimum 1-2 years of customer service and/or technical support experience preferred
* Attention to detail and excellent follow-up and research skills along with an inherent desire to GET THINGS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
* Excellent multi-tasking skills; ability to type while talking to a customer on the phone is a must
* A positive attitude is an absolute must
* Personable phone manner that exudes professionalism
* Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally
* Problem solving skills
Computer knowledge requirements -- experience with Google based products (Gmail, Google Docs, etc), MS Word, MS Excel, and chat programs
LockState is a manufacture and leader in innovative security & internet connected home control products. Since 2004 we have been developing high end security solutions for home and office use. Our products include safes, keyless locks, and remote access devices such as thermostats, power plugs, and Wi-Fi enabled locks that can be controlled from anywhere in the world. Located near I-25 and South Colorado Blvd., we are a quickly growing company with a casual & fun work environment.