- All routes dedicated
- Potential for 2,800 - 3,800 STABLE MILES per-week
- Earn up to $1,500 per-week ($78,000 annually), including Bonus Pay
- Excellent Benefits Package including Health Care, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, and 401(k)
- All Late-Model Equipment
- Fully Electronic Logs and Dispatching Software
- Positive work environment
- Paid vacation
- Electronic deposit
- 100% No-touch freight
- 100% Solo Operation with permanently assigned Power Unit
- Weekly Home Time of at least 34 - 48 Hours
- Safety Bonus and Fuel Economy Bonus
- Quarterly and Annual Rewards
- Significant Sign-On Bonus
- Automatic 6-Month Pay Increase Structure
- Ride-along Policy
- Pet Policy
- In-Truck Satellite TV
- Must hold a current and valid Class-A CDL
- Must be at least 23 years-of-age
- Must have at least 18-months of Class-A OTR Experience
- Must have a clean MVR record
- Must have a good work history
|TEL:||(303) 286-2989 [x234]|
|TLF:||(800) 530-8111 [x234]|
We welcome you to visit us in-person to obtain a printed application packet, meet our drivers and staff, view our equipment, and tour our facility. We are available 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mountain, Monday - Friday(holidays excluded)at this address:
Denver Operations Facility
6560 Vine Court
Denver, CO 80229-7411
You may also mail your application
(ATTN: Recruiting and Retention)
to the address above.
- OR -
Apply ON-LINE 24-Hours a day by visiting:
Pacific Shipping & Trucking Company, Inc. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. We do not base our employment decisions nor do we tolerate discrimination based upon any criteria forbidden under the laws of the State of Colorado or the United States of America. All employees are processed using the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's eVerify database to ensure compliance with all United States hiring requirements and statutes.
Pacific Shipping and Trucking Co., Inc. is also committed to a DRUG AND ALCOHOL-FREE WORKPLACE. All employees are subject to Pacific Shipping's Drug and Alcohol Testing Policy.
All applicants who are selected by Pacific Shipping & Trucking Co., Inc. to occupy a safety-sensitive position as defined by the United States Department of Transportation are subject to all the current rules and regulations of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
This advertisement, including all information submitted in response to it, is in no way to be considered a contract of employment with Pacific Shipping and Trucking Co., Inc.