Hiring immediately!!! Multiple positions available come in and apply to 1700 E 68th Ave Denver
Full Time 5 Days a Week, Weekends Off. In town, home every night!
Safely and efficiently deliver the company's products (Beverages and Snacks) to retail accounts from a commercial side loading truck Monday - Friday. Works with minimal supervision and have the ability to solve problems with limited guidance in a fast-paced environment. This position is subject to early start times (avg. 5am) and all work must be completed daily. Must work closely with Sales Reps, Merchandisers and Management to give customers the service they have come to expect and deserve.
1. Follow all DOT pre/post trip procedures.
2. Ensure assigned truck has the proper inventory before leaving and returning to the warehouse, and is accountable for all products and money associated with inventory.
3. Navigate the city by reading addresses or utilizing a map.
4. Complete the assigned route in a safe, accurate and efficient manner in varying weather conditions and challenging environments (i.e., stairs, curbs, docks, tight parking lots).
5. Present a professional attitude and appearance
6. Execute quality of service in accounts including: rotation, stocking shelves and organizing products
7. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time
8. Must comply with Environmental, Heath and Safety laws and regulations along with New Age Beverage's Policies and Procedures.
Requires a valid Colorado commercial driver's license (Class A or B) and current DOT physical card; Must be physically capable of handling and delivering between 500 and 700 30 lb. cases every day and capable of lifting up 165lbs. Must be literate in the English language, have good communication skills