This position will be responsible for delivering and installing household appliances. The ideal candidate should enjoy working with people on
Hours may vary depending on the amount of deliveries each day.
At Bailey's Logistic Services, we take pride in our employees. There's a sense of pride that comes from providing service that customers want, and we want to create the best experience possible for both our employees and our customers. We are on an ambitious path of growth, building our assets in every way possible: our reach, our customer base, and the strong commitment of our management and employees. Our plan focuses on using these strengths to become a focused company, a leader in the 3PL world, and ultimately one of the most respected companies in the world.
Bailey's Logistic Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Provides the highest level of customer service at all times
- Ensures safe and on-time delivery of products to customers
- Loads and unloads products
- Complies with and enforces all safety policies and procedures
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles and performs routine maintenance tasks
- Obeys posted speed limits at all times and all other rules of the road
- Completes all necessary paperwork
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Valid driver's license (no CDL required)
- Able to lift 100+ pounds
- Basic mechanical skills (working with tools, etc.)
- Good attitude
- Great people skills
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Ability to read/speak/write fluently in English
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Unlimited Earning Potential