We manage multiple growing state-of-the-art dental and specialist practices in the Colorado
Springs and Denver areas with continued growth plans throughout the state. We take pride in
delivering a positive
exceeded 9.5 out of 10 across all dimensions. We have general dentists and specialists onsite in
The primary role of the Office Manager is to be responsible for creating a profitable office. The
primary role is to maintain a distinctive working environment for all by developing staff, ensuring
"wow level" patient satisfaction, and growing a profitable office. In summary, the office manager's
primary focus is to grow the office through holding themself and those in the office accountable for
Delivering an outstanding customer experience
Creating an unrivaled place to work
Increasing or maintaining profitable office growth
As such, the office manager must embody the core values of the company to create a synergistic
network of affiliated dental offices where people are passionately committed to six core values. . .
1. Putting Patient & Doctors experience first
2. Demonstrating ownership for results
3. Fostering compassion, optimism, & celebration
4. Practicing fanatical attention to consistency and detail
5. Being committed to continuous improvement
6. Contributing to it being a great place to work
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Customer Experience Leadership
1. Understands and truly believes quality dental care can transform patients' lives
2. Capable of building rapport with patients to accept comprehensive dental care
3. Capable of using practice management software to present alternative cases and their associated
costs. Comfortable presenting creative financing and payment arrangements.
4. Implement a seamless patient experience beginning with the initial phone call and ending with
patients accepting and paying for treatment.
5. Identify, document, and implement office protocols and procedures to ensure that all team
members continually focus on 'profitably' improving the customer experience
6. Manage all unusual patient problems or concerns
Profit & Loss Responsibility and Reporting
1. Develop and manage annual office budget to ensure profitability of the office
2. Monitors the success of office via graphs of key performance metrics
3. Develop individual and office goals with management
4. Provides insight to management team via performing additional basic statistical analysis of office
performance via tables or graphs
5. Implement, and ensure adherence to cash management and accounting protocols
Office Operations Management
1. Recognized as the 'best in class' treatment plan coordinator in the office capable of managing
more than one provider's schedules
2. Helps originates Office Policy, with approval from management, and distributes to staff
3. Leads daily production staff meetings 15 minutes before patients are scheduled to arrive
4. Coordinates and schedules weekly staff meetings
5. Acts as primary liaison between staff and doctor(s) for routine matters
6. Coordinates vacation schedules
7. Manages office supply inventory and item ordering
8. Knows all front office jobs and fill in when necessary (e.g., billing, collections)
Manager of Local Office Personnel
1. Along with management, performs the semi-annual reviews of all staff members
2. Foster team spirit and office connectivity
3. Coordinates ongoing training and continuing education for each staff member
4. Review and redefine job descriptions
5. Coordinates office uniforms and dress code
New Growth leadership (available to select candidates with exceptional experience)
1. Help with all administrative work required to launch and stabilize new offices (e.g., hiring,
establishing protocols, supplying, organizing)
2. Help recruit and onboard new doctors
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily with or without accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative
of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Capable and open to mastering dental office practices, technology applications and reporting
systems; ability to understand common business principles and reporting techniques.
- Ability to receive and give feedback.
- Skills required include use of knowledge of WORD and EXCEL applications, and use of
standard office equipment (e.g., telephones, copiers, scanners, facsimiles, calculators).
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common financial reports, and legal documents
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability
to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from customers, staff, regulatory agencies, vendors, or
other members of the business community.
- Ability to apply sound judgment in making decisions and to make decisions under pressure.
- Ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures.
This position manages all employees of the office and is responsible for the performance
management and hiring of the employees within that office.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office
equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The
employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach
with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Ideally college business degree with one or more years of business and managerial experience; or
equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.