Design and layout engineered chemical feed systems to comply with customer and design engineer specifications. Systems typically include structural framing, chemical metering / transfer pumps, piping, instrumentation, valves, andelectrical controls including motors and custom control panels, and other accessories as defined by the customer.
Manage projects from start to finish.
• Support the sales process through creation of conceptual system design layouts and process and instrumentation diagrams during the project proposal stage.
• Create and maintain engineering documentation: bills of materials, solid models, detail drawings, dimensional outline drawings, performance curves and related literature, project related memos and correspondences, product operation and service manuals
• Work with suppliers to identify and select equipment and obtain lead-times and pricing
• Work with Engineering firms, Contractors, and Representatives to manage design needs, timelines, and budgets
• Provide feedback to internal functions including Supply Chain, Planning, Technical Support, Sales, and Marketing
• Develop and coordinate test plans and associated documentation.
• Coordinate and host on-site inspections with 3rd party inspectors when required.
• Create organized documentation and submittal packages including drawings, cut sheets, test reports, material certifications, maintenance manuals, etc.
• Configure Bill of Materials and Routers in MRP system for release to production.
• Support manufacturing to resolve technical issues during the assembly process.