It's a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together by design….
Work with a talented fashion forward retail team of designers with style and passion in afast-paced customer focused retail environment.
Our Design Sales Managers have a passion for design and thrive on guiding our designers to help maximize their highest potential. These professionals bring a minimum of two years of leadership experience, managing others as well as managing projects in a design-related retail or design firm environment. Tech-savvy, high-energy and on-trend, Design Project Managers are the driving force behind our design business success. If you're up to the challenge and love helping others to succeed while enjoying outstanding earning potential, this may be your place in the world of Ethan Allen. Schedule flexibility, including weekend, holiday and limited evening availability is required. This is an excellent entrée to the leadership and management career path at Ethan Allen.
Ethan Allen Retail has been a leader in the luxury home furnishings and interior design business for more than eighty years. We are a global style authority, spanning twelve countries on three continents. We built our company on a vertically integrated business model that has stood the test of time. We believe our associates are our greatest assets, and that talent, drive, and customer focus should be rewarded. We employ the best in the furniture industry and offer exceptional training and support by utilizing the latest technology and proven business practices. We provide a clear career path for interior design professionals and design-minded business people as well as superb earnings opportunities and outstanding benefits.
* Responsible for the management, development, training and motivation of the design associates while maintaining a high level of customer contact and achieving sales goals
* Partner with Managers and Designers to achieve the goals and increase overall performance of the design center
* Actively coach design associates to raise professionalism of the design services
* Partner with each associate to manage design projects, customer contacts and relationships, sales volume, design consultant effectiveness and overall customer satisfaction
* Demonstrated use of technology, social media skills a plus