Director of Physician Development
Rare business development/ sales opportunity in a fast-growing space with a dynamic small company. This position has excellent income "upside" with uncapped potential. Very exciting positionfor an ambitious person.
Private and group practice physicians are pressured by many challenges including financial viability, declining reimbursements, escalating operating costs, administrative burdens, government regulations, burn-out, over-sized patient panels and the lack of work/life balance. They are seeking solutions to overcome their challenges and remain independent in private practice.
A viable solution has been "concierge" medicine where patients pay a membership fee to physicians, which helps physicians:
- Generate greater revenue.
- Reduce patient panel size.
- Allow physicians to invest more time with each patient panel.
- Create work/life balance.
- Provide a sustainable model.
- Maintain practice independence.
Paragon Private Health, the nation's preeminent provider of concierge-type medical practice solutions, is seeking an experienced business development director. Please view a short video at http://www.paragonprivatehealth.com/videos to learn more about how this opportunity benefits physicians in private or group practices.
The concierge medicine marketplace is currently experiencing explosive growth and poised to become a multi-billion dollar industry. Paragon Private Health is seeking motivated, hard-working and entrepreneurial candidates to be a part of the growth journey.
- Identify, qualify and cultivate a target list of physicians
- Initiate contact with targeted physicians and convey the company's offering and value proposition
- Follow up with interested physicians by providing topical information, answering questions, handling objections, etc.
- Conduct presentations and sales meetings with interested physicians, electronically or in person
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with potential physician customers
- Develop lead generation processes and record leads, activities, follow up and other information
- Participate in company meetings as required
- Meet/exceed sales (revenue) objectives
- Eight or more year's sales experience working with physicians, and successully selling to physicians and/or physician practices
- Top performer in health care sales - recognized for individual sales achievements
- Bachelors' degree, or higher
- Professional with the highest degree of integrity, morals and ethics
- Excellent communicator
- Good listening skills
- Creative, problem solving skills
- Ability to generate meetings with physicians
- Willingness to qualify lead and cold call
- Attention to detail and follow up
- Must be a self-starter, flexible and have the ability to think on your feet
- Proven ability to generate sales - a "closer"
- Willing to work independently while at the same time being a team player
- Must demonstrate a "whatever it takes" commitment
- Willing to travel for client, trade and company meetings
A highly attractive and competitive compensation package is available for the selected candidate. The package includes salary, incentives, health-care benefits and company paid expenses. This position has excellent income "upside". A star performer could easily double his/ her salary, and significantly more over time with uncapped commission!