Sales management professionals, are ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a global leader in the hospitality industry? Join our team atthe Racine Architect Hotel & Conference Center. Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates just like you to serve as Hotel Sales Director.
You will play a key role in the development of new and existing business as you provide high-level leadership for your sales team, creating and implementing strategies that will enable them to maximize guest bookings. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our global family and see why so many of our associates have made Marriott International their career home. Contact us today – we’re waiting to hear from you!
As a Hotel Sales Director, you will lead and manage all day-to-day activities with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives. You will be responsible for achieving your own personal booking goals, while advising your team on meeting their own booking goals.
Your specific duties in this role will include
- Working with management team in developing and executing sales strategies
- Assisting with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external
- Providing positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential (e.g., sets example with personal booking goals)
- Recommending booking goals for sales team members
- Monitoring all day to day activities of direct reports
- Participates in client calls with members of your team to acquire new business and/or close on business
- Executing and supporting the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposals, writing contracts, customer correspondence, etc.)
- Analyzing market information and implementing strategy to achieve property’s financial room and catering goals
- Interacting with guests to obtain feedback and reviewing guest satisfaction results to identify areas of improvement
- Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Displaying leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifying customer service and creating a positive example for guest relations
- Developing and managing relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Interviewing and hiring management and hourly employees with the appropriate skills to meet the business needs of the operation