We are seeking
Apply to this position with a copy of your resume attached.
The Retail Service Technician position supports the Dyson Service Center by providing on-site/ in-store service and technical support to Dyson customers. This position is 70% customer interfacing and 30% repairing products. This position is in a retail environment with weekend and evening hours necessary.
Applicants for these roles should be motivated leaders with a knack for fixing things, servicing, and selling to high end customers.
Salary Range: Depends on experience, starts at $16p/h
Candidates should be willing to submit to a criminal background check. (No credit check required)
Job Title: Retail Service Technician - Denver, CO
This is what we need you to do...
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES:
Technical Service & Support
• Assist customers with expert product knowledge and assist with purchases
• Demonstrate to customers on product use
• Provide Dyson customers with technical support including the servicing/repairing of their Dyson products.
• Responsible for the proper diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of Dyson customer products to include vacuums and other products.
• Manage and deliver a high-quality customer experience from the service/repair perspective.
• Properly manage parts usage and inventory as required and/or directed.
• Provide real time feedback to Technical Service Team regarding technical support issues to assist team on improving customer experience and product reliability opportunities.
• Capture and report any emerging product reliability and safety issues.
• Submit daily/weekly reports of products and customers serviced.
• Any other reporting protocol required.
• Support Technical Service Team in evaluating needs and opportunities to best support Dyson consumer repairs in region.
• Assist Technical Service Team in evaluating ongoing training needs
• Support all repair products and/or training activity through personal liaison. Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood and exercised.
• Assist Technical Service Team in investigation escalated repair instances
• Other duties as required
This is what we need you to have...
Experience and Education Skills/Competencies
• Product Servicing/Repair experience required
• Customer Services/Sales/Relationship Management experience required
• Basic Electrical knowledge required
• Basic Mechanical knowledge required
• High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
• High level ability to troubleshoot product faults and provide proper resolution
• High level of customer service orientation required--a desire to help or serve others, to identify, meet and exceed their needs and expectations
• Strong presentation and people skills required
• High level of computer literacy including intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• A meticulous approach to planning and organizing including a proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels of a business
• Knowledge of Dyson products would be a distinct advantage
• Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities