Meyer DC, a national distributor and industry leader in health and wellness product distribution for over 50 years, has an immediate opening for a tech and design savvy, self-directed individual tojoin our growing digital team.
As the Email Marketing Manager be responsible for developing and implementing creative programmatic and manual email programs with the goal of successfully engaging, retaining, and nurturing our multiple B2B customer segments. We are looking for a passionate direct response marketer who has experience driving successful campaigns and who is relentless in their approach to testing and optimization. Metrics tracking and program performance accountability will be an ongoing responsibility.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Under the direction of the marketing director, serves as point of contact for all mass email campaigns.
- Have a complete understanding of our audiences, email behavior and list health to provide insights to sales and marketing team.
- Build, test and launch simple to highly advanced email campaigns and interactive programs using an advanced email platform on-time, on-budget and without any errors.
- Provide insight into marketing messages for more custom email segments.
- Optimizing and creating new html email templates based on customer data and campaign results.
- Analyze big data and provide long termchannel growth strategies and campaign ideas.
- Identify activity and/or trends requiring attention.
- Perform quality control checks and best practices to produce work that is error-free.
- Create in-bound marketing campaigns with content team.
- Develop and edit HTML email templates, execute QA test plans, manage the deployment, and analyze the delivery/inboxing of marketing emails.
- Setup and report on A/B testing, segmentation and dynamic content.
- Manage multiple dynamic content versions.
- Work closely with marketing managers to ensure on-time deliverables.
- Recommends, where appropriate, template usage per campaign, modifies existing templates when necessary and works with U/X on new designs when appropriate.
- Under direction of the Digital Marketing Managers, works with internal teams to ensure that promo codes, landing pages, links and inventory are requested and in place.
- Creates monthly analysis report for each brand for marketing managers to discuss campaign results and provides additional customized reports as required.
- Maintains easily accessible current library and historical archives of templates by brand.
WHO YOU HAVE TO BE
- You understand email. You get email demonstrated with a proven track record of growing the email channel revenue in the past. You’ll be working with our Tier 1 ESP to increase list size, open and click through rates and ultimately engagement and conversions.
- You have a passion for generating results through email--you love to keep learning about email as a digital tactic and have an unrelenting determination to grow profits and through that channel.
- You want to back up your work with numbers. Although something may sound nice, the real key is that it’s effective. That’s where data comes in. We track everything, and your job will be to take that information and put it into action.
- You are flexible, agile and can adapt to change. You understand that money loves speed and that sometimes we have to scrap our plans to seize a fast moving opportunity and are up for the challenge.
- You are full of ideas. You are a constant source of new ideas and insights based on data, case studies, best practices and what’s worked in the past.
- You have a positive attitude and are a team player.You have not only the ability but the willingness to help in other aspects of the businessknowing that a team is only as strong as it’s weakest link.
- You are tenacious--you love challenge, competition and winning! You never give up! You have fire in the belly!
- You are self-motivated—you know what it takes to be successful and you are driven and hungry to meet your goals. You have integrity and do what you say you will do!
- You are professional, articulate and experienced—you have strong communication skills and proven performance.
- Photoshop doesn’t scare you –no need to be a creative ninja, but if asked to create an email header graphic or edit/resize a photo, you’re in.
- You pay attention to the details and can prove it -- as far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right – every time. Wow us with processes and checklists you’ll create to make sure important details aren’t overlooked.
- You’re super organized – but always looking for ways to improve.
WHAT YOU GET:
We have expanded to a new 70,000 square foot facility in Hudson, Ohio! This contemporary facility provides an energetic and open environment where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged. Our core values promote professional and personal growth.
- Rewards—uncapped quarterly bonus potential, competitive salary, generous vacation policy, paid holidays, profit sharing, 401K with company match
- Mind-Body-Balance—career path planning and continuous coaching and education; on site fitness center with personal training and exercise classes
- Platform to give back—paid hours for charity participation, opportunity to participate in fundraisers
- Healthy Choices—comprehensive health insurance plan including coverage options, dental, vision, life insurance, premium rate reduction and rebates for fitness center participation
- Tell us why you’re perfect for the gig in your cover letter as well as the 3 things below. Thanks!
- Pepsi or Coke?
- How long is our culture video?
- What’s your favorite movie quote and which movie did it come from?