TEKsystems Global Services provides consulting services, project-based services and outsourcing services in Applications, Infrastructure and Training and Education. Global Services delivers quality IT outcomes and results while leveraging a large networkof experienced IT professionals through our well-established Staffing organization.
We have an immediate need for a Delivery Manager II to join our Global Services team. This is a full-time permanent position.
For consideration, or more information, please send an updated resume and brief summary
Delivery Manager II
* The Delivery Manager II (DM II) position is a leadership position in the organization in which the individual is responsible for managing one or more projects/project teams/programs at a time.
* The Delivery Manager II provides delivery assurance of application services for clients through a range of internal and external functions in the following areas: Solution Delivery, Account Management, Service Design Maintenance and Management responsibilities.
* This role will require some local Denver metro travel plus some additional overnight travel to other offices and customers sites outside of Colorado.
* As a more advanced position, the DM II is expected to have the experience and background to perform all the duties described below for engagements of all service types including all those expected of a DM I along with complex deliverable-based, fully outsourced, or extremely large scale engagements or programs.
* This requirement dictates a clearly more demanding set of skills, educational background and demonstrated experience.
* Key Accountabilities and Priorities: Solution Delivery Account Management, Service Design and Maintenance, Management Responsibilities
Required Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, relevant experience
* 8+ years of experience in information technology and/or professional services with a preference for experience at a consulting services provider in a delivery management role.
* 5+ years in IT service management/project management providing project management and daily operational oversight within a professional services delivery environment.
* Strong business acumen with the ability to develop a business case, to gather business requirements, and translate them into a customer solution when required.
* Experience managing, delivering and administrating client professional services agreements including the change management process.
* IT Experience: Project Manager, Business Analyst, Development, or other IT experience.
* In depth understanding of Services Outsourcing, PMI PMBOK. PMP and/or IAOP (Outsourcing Professional) certification a plus.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
* Excellent oral and written communication skills (English language), analysis and problem solving skills as well as excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Demonstrated experience communicating and presenting at senior executive/director levels (IT Director, VP, CIO, etc.)
* Superior people and personnel management skills.
* Demonstrated advanced project data/ risk analysis and correlation/ mitigation skills.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.About TEKsystems: Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.