* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field degree.
* 8 years in consulting, professional services and/or other customer-facing role focused on delivering
* 2 years experience with Internet technologies including: TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL..
* 2+ Years business experience which may include P/L responsibilities, experience as a startup owner, or product management.
* Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field. Alternatively, Master’s degree in Business Administration.
* Experience with strategy and/or technology consulting.
* Proven knowledge of web servers, application servers, accelerators, routers and caching devices.
* Experience with designing scalable web infrastructure and troubleshooting web performance related issues.
* Experience with web performance measurement and web optimization techniques.
* Proven ability with mobile network architecture and application development.
* Proven ability working within a Content Delivery Network.
* Experience with full software development lifecycle.
* Proven ability to manage large projects, problem solve, make quick decisions and a passion for excellence.
* Ability to operate independently and apply strategic thinking with technical depth.
* Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
Akamai® is the leading content delivery network (CDN) providing cloud services that help deliver, optimize, and secure online content and business applications. At the foundation of Akamai solutions, the Akamai Intelligent Platform™ enables unmatched speed, reliability, and security–backed by expertise and relentless innovation–to improve reach and invisibility across the web. Akamai removes the complexities of connecting the increasingly mobile world, supporting 24/7 consumer demand, and enabling enterprises to more securely leverage the cloud. To learn how Akamai is accelerating the pace of innovation in a hyperconnected world, visit www.akamai.com, and follow @Akamaijobs on Twitter.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segments: Architecture, Consulting, Social Media, Developer, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Marketing