Job Objective The Content Coordinator is a contractor position, with the potential for full time work in the future.The Content Coordinator responsibilities include daily tracking and gathering of television and movietitles from various online sources and the publishing of this information into an online database.With a focus on detailed content tracking, the Content Coordinator must ensure that data is input correctly into OTI systems in a timely, accurate and efficient manner. Responsibilities
- Daily tracking of online television and movie data: responsible for daily monitoring of a multitude of third party websites and subsequent data input into a proprietary web-based administrative tracking database.
- Content organization and presentation: assume an active role in ensuring that all content within OTI databases is accurate, thorough and input in an effective manner consistent with the high expectations of OTI. Provide periodic audits and reviews of additional content inputted by others to ensure a similar level of quality.
- Periodic tracking of other data sources: provide assistance, when needed, in the collection of pricing, promotions and offers data and other data/information aggregation.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to perform repetitive tasks.
- Person should have strong attention to detail, flexibility, communication and problem solving skills, and be a team player.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing deadlines; ability to prioritize is essential.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $17.00 /hour
Local candidates only:
- Greenwood Village, CO