We are in need of an Executive Assistant to coordinate office operations and procedures ensuring organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. Handle a wide range of administrative, support to various departments Accounting, HR, Operations and Safety. Can work independently with little or no supervision. This person needs to be organized, flexible, dependable and conscious of sensitivity to the information being shared.
Executive Assistant responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Serve as point of contact for office maintenance and ensures operations of office equipment is following preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and technology.
• Welcomes guests, customers and vendors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
• Initializes lines of communications between departments and conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence collecting and analyzing information, and documents
• Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, conferencing, and travel.
• Create and update records and databases such as (QuickBooks, google drive) with employee, personnel, safety, trainings, and work comp information
• Coordinate project requirements with project team and Insurance agent i.e.; Track/manage project documentation such as COIs and W-9s
• Provide administrative support for operations team such as Accounting and Operations.
• Maintain company website, web marketing (update search engines etc.), marketing company logo on company vehicles, property, etc.
• Act as backup for Safety Coordinator with administrative duties as needed.
• Claims management, act as the liaison between designated medical providers for workman's compensation injuries, employee medical clearances, and between insurance carrier and employee.
• Provides historical reference by developing, providing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
• Conducts new employee orientations to ensure employees gain an understanding of benefits.
• Resolves employee concerns related to health and welfare plans functioning as.
• Produces information by writing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Works with hiring managers to develop job descriptions.
• Efficiently and effectively assist in filling open positions such as job posting and scheduling interviews.
• Assists with development/implementation of performance evaluation and rewards systems.
• Assist in benchmarking positions against market to ensure competitive compensation.
• Maintains information confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
• Participate with various organizations such as the BBA, MWBE, and Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Essential): Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration. Strong interpersonal skills both oral and written. Strong understanding of state and federal requirements and regulations.
Technical Knowledge (Preferred):
• Office 365, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Web applications, Google Applications
Must be bilingual in Spanish and English