Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate's degree (A.A) or equivalent from two year college or technical school
* Two to four years related experience
* ServeSafe Certification required
* Obtain/hold any
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must have a passion for food and serving the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.